Stockport County (H)

16 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Watched this a while ago. It toe curling regarding shitpeas. Said he would ring him constantly at night and offer him support and understanding; then in the boardroom threw him under the bus in front of Corney. 🤮

classic BO.

another one is the Montano 'betting' furore. Stench managed to get hold of him, asked him where he was so he could 'support' him. ten mins later the bill turned up and arrested him!!

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

118 118

Talking of that absolute tool I was watching a David Dunn podcast (think it was under the cosh) and he goes on about his time here as manager, couldn't argue with anything he said but found it interesting how he goes on to describe a certain 'Director' who would call him most nights around 10pm, offering him advice, bet we can all guess who that fucking muppet was.

Anyway best bit is when he describes that game when he put himself on and the shit he got from some in the MS, describes them as cock-a-roaches 🤣, make me piss that.

If anyone hasn't seen it here it is;

I always remember David Dunn saying to me "You  won't believe what goes on here". 😳

14 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

Agree with all of this. Flaky pastry doesn't belong on a pie. Pretty unimaginative step from the club to choose to sell them!

I dunno. Puff pastry lid on a shortcrust pastry base is great for texture. Puff pastry lid on a fucking dish? Well, the establishment should be bunrt to the ground for offering it up as a 'pie'.

7 hours ago, ShireBlue said:

Greenacres Pie Shop’s are the best in Oldham anyway.

Thirded. A proper hidden gem. Outstanding pies there and really cheap. Think when I last went in recently you got a ham salad muffin plus a pie for considerably less than a fiver. I love how it's just called the pie shop too.

Shout out to Village Manor at Waterhead too. Bit pricey but, boy, they're good growlers.

• Like 2

Didn't even know there was two teams in Warrington.  Thought we were playing the other lot..

Dean Furman playing for Warrington, it would seem..

Edited by JoeP

33 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Didn't even know there was two teams in Warrington.  Thought we were playing the other lot..

Dean Furman playing for Warrington, it would seem..

we play the other Warrington in a couple of weeks

• Thanks 1

I - and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the lads - willl not accept bullying on OWTB, there is a difference with contextual 'banter' and ongoing, persistant intimidation.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I - and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the lads - willl not accept bullying on OWTB, there is a difference with contextual 'banter' and ongoing, persistant intimidation.

100%, not sure what you are actually referring to but some posts do cross the line for me, particularly posts targeted time after time at individuals. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

100%, not sure what you are actually referring to but some posts do cross the line for me, particularly posts targeted time after time at individuals. 

It is sad to see. We all support the same team and want the same thing. 

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

The whole sorry episode has all been hidden now, it was up all night and clearly we couldn't deal with it in that time.

Sometimes we need to pause and remember that there is a person behind each message. 

• Thanks 2

Don't know who the culprits are but it's obviously best to just ignore the posts of anyone who grates with you, and I mean just ignore, not tell someone you're ignoring their posts.

I read all posts on here but have a salt celler nearby for some participants ! 👍 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I think like me, you will have a pretty good idea.😉

6 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Don't know who the culprits are but it's obviously best to just ignore the posts of anyone who grates with you, and I mean just ignore, not tell someone you're ignoring their posts.

I read all posts on here but have a salt celler nearby for some participants ! 👍 

I had some good meals at the Salt Caller, sadly now defunct.