4 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Does anyone what the script is for this? Is it pay on the day or ticketed? Nothing on Latics website and no option to buy tickets in the ticket section of website? 

Probably be pay on the day although we've taken quite a few there previously when we've played them midweek so I'd get there earlier particularly if you want to park near the ground as it's largely residential. 

• Like 1

for those ging to radcliffe by public transport-strikes are planned on the trams 25/7-27/7.an alternative route is the 98 bus frome shudehill or bury bus station.hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

Hudson

Ogle

Hobson

Raglan

Monthe

Kitching

Charsley

Lundstram

Conlon

Fondop

Reid

Defence is fine, midfield should be good quality and a good combination of players, up front is obviously the biggest question mark so far but I could see Fondop and Reid playing better as a pairing rather than as a one up top.

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Defence is fine, midfield should be good quality and a good combination of players, up front is obviously the biggest question mark so far but I could see Fondop and Reid playing better as a pairing rather than as a one up top.

Can only presume Kay has picked up a knock.

See we are down to two trialists now. Anyone got a clue who they are?

Awful that, Fondop and Reid have been absolutely useless, nobody in the centre of the park because Conlon and Lundstrum are playing so deep. I know we are playing up the hill but we've been bullied at times.

Should of scored a couple before the liability put through his own goal, we must have a striker or two to come in because playing these two will kill us.

Manny Monthe the standout, Hudson and Raglan done okay the rest are just cruising.

12 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Fondop has had a nightmare of pre season. Should have been sent off own goal and about 5 sitters missed. 

Stood next to MM who went mental about 4 times at Fondop in that half. The entire coaching staff managing him throughout. We are in trouble if he is starting games. 

Looked ok and creating chances, probably should have taken 2-3 of them, but thats the story of pre-season.

Disappointing conceding from a corner, looked like an OG. 

19 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Can only presume Kay has picked up a knock.

See we are down to two trialists now. Anyone got a clue who they are?

Kay out for a month with a hamstring injury is the word around the ground. Unsure how accurate that is. Typical though ain’t it. 

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

MIidfield has been awful, far too deep, Charsley non existent again as is Reid. Great header by Fondop who forgot which end he was playing. 

11 and 17 for Radcliffe running the show.