New trialist is called Courtney, don’t recognize him from any of pre-season, although didn’t go on Tuesday. Otis Khan is the other trialist, so looks like the rest have gone. 

10 minutes ago, daniel said:

New trialist is called Courtney, don’t recognize him from any of pre-season, although didn’t go on Tuesday. Otis Khan is the other trialist, so looks like the rest have gone. 

Saw it was said to be Courtney Senior, Started at Brentford, was at Barnet last season but went to Yeovil and Hartlepool on loan. Winger.

13 minutes ago, singe said:

Saw it was said to be Courtney Senior, Started at Brentford, was at Barnet last season but went to Yeovil and Hartlepool on loan. Winger.

Yeah thats definitely him. Has looked abysmal. 

47 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Awful that, Fondop and Reid have been absolutely useless, nobody in the centre of the park because Conlon and Lundstrum are playing so deep. I know we are playing up the hill but we've been bullied at times.

Should of scored a couple before the liability put through his own goal, we must have a striker or two to come in because playing these two will kill us.

Manny Monthe the standout, Hudson and Raglan done okay the rest are just cruising.

It was only a week ago you were telling us we were going places because of our amazing pre-season passing...

• Like 3

Guest O.A.F.C.
19 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Think this lad Courtney won the half time raffle, must be fucking desperate if we are looking at him.

Jeez you've changed your tune since last week

35 minutes ago, daniel said:

Rothwell will be desperate to sign Khan. It's an open goal for him to try and delve into the Asian community within the Borough...

• Like 1

Guest O.A.F.C.
Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

Rothwell will be desperate to sign Khan. It's an open goal for him to try and delve into the Asian community within the Borough...

It's a pity we aren't a cricket club. 

19 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

This is my thought. Pakistan international can bring the crowds in

2 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

It’s only pre season but feel we are in serious trouble. Budget has been spunked by Unsworth I have us down in 11th 

Spunked by Unsworth isn't going to wash as well as not being true.

32 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It was only a week ago you were telling us we were going places because of our amazing pre-season passing...

You are correct, today was a massive step back performance wise.

Conlon and Lundstrum played as extra centrehalfs at time.

Fondop and Reid were an embarrassment. 

That trialist who Brabin never stopped encouraging Courtney Senior was as bad as I've seen.

Where are we dragging these dog shit trialists from, fucking waste of time the lot of them, as someone pointed out we are scraping the barrel with them.

Another part time team of plasterers an builders who've worked all week seemingly fitter and showing more desire than our pampered bunch.

We literally don't have a goal in us, defence looks solid but sacrificing that body in midfield today for Reid was pointless.

Every pass today was backwards which was so disappointing given what I've seen previously this pre season.

Nothing on the bench either to change it, no strikers, no wingers and a bunch of players who probably wouldn't catch for Radcliffe. 

Bad day at the office.

• Like 1

First pre-season game I have been able to get to and wish I hadn’t bothered. Cheap ground with cheap beer and feel ripped off by shit players. What a waste of time. Back 3/5 looks ok but midfield were fucking clueless as to how to find killer passes and the less said about reid and fondop the better. Those two are stealing a wage. On that showing we can forget the football league. I hope that was just one bad day at the office, but I doubt it

22 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

That trialist who Brabin never stopped encouraging Courtney Senior was as bad as I've seen.

Where are we dragging these dog shit trialists from, fucking waste of time the lot of them, as someone pointed out we are scraping the barrel with them.

Another part time team of plasterers an builders who've worked all week seemingly fitter and showing more desire than our pampered bunch.

We literally don't have a goal in us, defence looks solid but sacrificing that body in midfield today for Reid was pointless.

Every pass today was backwards which was so disappointing given what I've seen previously this pre season.

Nothing on the bench either to change it, no strikers, no wingers and a bunch of players who probably wouldn't catch for Radcliffe. 

Bad day at the office.

Charlsley is giving a good impression of Shelton. I've yet to see him do anything. Why he starts is a mystery. 

46 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Bad day at the office.

Because we're such a good football club, we can get players to come here and say 'show us what you've got' and it helps us then to try to get closer to making the right decision to try to bring players here.