DAZN NL coverage

On 8/7/2024 at 8:05 AM, JohnG123 said:

I had same issue. I just clicked forgot password and got an email changed my password and now all ok.

I'm having the same problem with NLTV this morning. It wouldn't accept my old (and correct) details. I then clicked 'forgotten your password' but haven't received an email.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I'm having the same problem with NLTV this morning. It wouldn't accept my old (and correct) details. I then clicked 'forgotten your password' but haven't received an email.

Same here, I've sent 4x requests to reset my password, but don't get a reset Email, hopeless.

16 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Same here, I've sent 4x requests to reset my password, but don't get a reset Email, hopeless.

I've also emailed nationalleaguelive@streamamg.com , which is the email address I've used before to complain!

. . . no reply (yet)!

:computer:

Edited by LaticMark
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pcassist said:

Finally was able to login after changing my password "again".

5 hours ago, LaticMark said:

I've also emailed nationalleaguelive@streamamg.com , which is the email address I've used before to complain!

. . . no reply (yet)!

:computer:

Still waiting . . . 

I've now contacted NLTV via their 'contact us' on the website!

:sleeping:

20 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I've had an email from NLTV stating:

"Our new-look website at nationalleaguetv.com requires supporters to re-register. Your previous login credentials could not be migrated from the previous platform and therefore will no longer work."

Received the same this evening in my junk email, tremendous bit of filtering.

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

I've had an email from NLTV stating:

"Our new-look website at nationalleaguetv.com requires supporters to re-register. Your previous login credentials could not be migrated from the previous platform and therefore will no longer work."

As an IT professional of over 30 years, I can advise that this in an old trick used to cover up "oh shit" moments on behalf of the implementers.

Embarassingly, I have used it myself during migrations of on-line stores; particularly when migrating from legacy systems to say, Shopify.

In days of yore, data was migrated in full. At the end of the migration, sanity checks were done to ensure that all the copied data was migrated successfully.

If a block of data was missing, it was too difficult and too late to find where it fell over; so a more agile approach was adopted to prevent this from happening.

Today, migration is done in stages; usually sequential or alphabetical. 

Copy, check, verify, move to the next.

It still isn't perfect, as complete blocks of data still have a tendency to be missed, particularly if there are multiple staff doing the migration.

I suspect that this has been done sequentially as each registration will get an ID number and those registrations between certain numerics will have been missed entirely.

I would also hazard a guess that some Chesterfield supporters will have received the same email as there is no correlation between ID numbers and team supported. 

I have also received the email.

And, whilst I was asked to add the team I support during the initial registration, it would appear that with their emphasis on adding the team in the email they have sent out, that they have recognised it as an additional filter for future upgrades.

Theirin ends today's IT lesson.

Edited by L1onheartNew
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I've received the NLTV email too and assumed it was some kind of phishing exercise. I thought NLTV wasn't going to be a thing anymore now that it's all on this new channel?? Must admit, I've lost track of it all and I've got a BT Sport subscription that's no longer any use to me whatsoever. 

13 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I've received the NLTV email too and assumed it was some kind of phishing exercise. I thought NLTV wasn't going to be a thing anymore now that it's all on this new channel?? Must admit, I've lost track of it all and I've got a BT Sport subscription that's no longer any use to me whatsoever. 

Do you need a hug?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

TNT can be a monthly subscription on and off as you wish. 

• Like 1

Machday passes are still a tenner ... I thought they would have gone the old 14.99 route so happy now I can watch tueday eve away days via a smoggy camera at some godforsaken southern leisure centre 

3 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Any chance we’ve changed our camera position or will it still be slightly off the ground, 10m to the side of halfway?

It’s been over 10 years since that became our angle… and It’s so bad.

Can we not build a new little platform?

1 hour ago, GKing521 said:

If you kept the the same position, but raised the platform the camera was on, you'd begin to block some views from the main stand (upper) seats. 

2 hours ago, GKing521 said:

I know we like to show the newer stand on tv but as they were doing building work on halfway in the JR I’d have thought that was an opportunity to put in some sort of elevated camera gantry. 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

I know we like to show the newer stand on tv but as they were doing building work on halfway in the JR I’d have thought that was an opportunity to put in some sort of elevated camera gantry. 

Sack that. I like seeing myself on telly when we score in the JF stand goal.

2 hours ago, nzlatic said:

How many seats have been lost because of this work?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

How many seats have been lost because of this work?

No idea. But it did look a design flaw to have no access below from the middle of the stand. The lookers had a few if I remember right. 

13 hours ago, nzlatic said:

No idea. But it did look a design flaw to have no access below from the middle of the stand. The lookers had a few if I remember right. 

Pretty sure they were at either end from the terrace at pitch level, although my memories not as good as it once was.