DAZN NL coverage

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Pretty sure they were at either end from the terrace at pitch level, although my memories not as good as it once was.

I had a season ticket in the lookers upper and remember a few up there but you could be right about the lower. 

29 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I had a season ticket in the lookers upper and remember a few up there but you could be right about the lower. 

Great days in the Lookers upper, you're right though there were exits in the stand up there.

• Like 1

I thought someone had asked this already but I can’t find it, but is there a weekly round up highlights show anywhere under this new deal? Or will it just be a case of watching individual match highlights on the national league tv website when they put them up?

13 hours ago, nzlatic said:

I thought someone had asked this already but I can’t find it, but is there a weekly round up highlights show anywhere under this new deal? Or will it just be a case of watching individual match highlights on the national league tv website when they put them up?

There was an article earlier in this saying there was a plan for a weekly highlights show.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Tuesdays match is OK. 

You'd think so

Incidentally I'm dissapointed you haven't  mentioned James Berry's absolutely sublime 40 yard chip into the top corner for Chesterfield at Crewe at the weekend after just 30 seconds :)

44 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You'd think so

Incidentally I'm dissapointed you haven't  mentioned James Berry's absolutely sublime 40 yard chip into the top corner for Chesterfield at Crewe at the weekend after just 30 seconds :)

Don't think I need to anymore. 

More annoyed we didn't sign Man City's Alex Robertson when I highly recommended him and he was available to us. 

Now at Championship club Cardiff City and a current Australian International. 

Nick Haughton, Conn-Clarke, Ryan Colclough also fell on deaf ears.

27 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Don't think I need to anymore. 

More annoyed we didn't sign Man City's Alex Robertson when I highly recommended him and he was available to us. 

Now at Championship club Cardiff City and a current Australian International. 

Nick Haughton, Conn-Clarke, Ryan Colclough also fell on deaf ears.

Should we assume re Haughton that he just doesn't want to move?  Regardless of whether we did or didn't make a move?

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Should we assume re Haughton that he just doesn't want to move?  Regardless of whether we did or didn't make a move?

Bigger clubs than us have been sniffing around him and he's decided to stay put so that could well be the case.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Well it was the certainly the case with another I recommended now playing in the EFL. 

Guest O.A.F.C.
On 8/17/2024 at 1:19 PM, GlossopLatic said:

3pm blackout will apply in the UK so I'm guessing not.

Not for many people it doesn't 

43 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

How does my dad get this channel if he has an old Sky box?

I'm not sure how to get it with a brand new skybox and smart tv. I go to the app and all that's there is some PPV boxing

1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

How does my dad get this channel if he has an old Sky box?

If he has a laptop go to National league TV schedule where it's shown as £9.99 on the list. 

He can either view it on a laptop or use a HDMI cable from it to watch it on a big television. Doesn't need Sky to do that.  It can also be watched directly on a tablet or even a smart phone. 

Sometimes the live match broadcast doesn't start until shortly before the kick off, but the stream alert is available about 30 minutes before. 

Edited by BP1960
  • Thanks 1

Last night's stream  - NLTV via laptop and HDMI cable was close to unwatchable, such poor picture quality, but I couldn't see any way of getting via the DAZN app on a Smart TV.  Am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Last night's stream  - NLTV via laptop and HDMI cable was close to unwatchable, such poor picture quality, but I couldn't see any way of getting via the DAZN app on a Smart TV.  Am I missing something?

I'd have thought Latics camera and facilities would be among the best in the league. 

The commentary certainty isn't. 

I guess Dazn will have their own cameras and commentary at Ebbsfleet but still available on NLTV. 

It appears it will be some time before the extra  channel is set up on Dazn due to technicalites. 

Not all Smart TVs are compatible with Dazn. 

I also understand the NL will be available eventually on Amazon Prime Video. 

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'd have thought Latics camera and facilities would be among the best in the league. 

The commentary certainty isn't. 

I guess Dazn will have their own cameras and commentary at Ebbsfleet but still available on NLTV. 

It appears it will be some time before the extra  channel is set up on Dazn due to technicalites. 

Not all Smart TVs are compatible with Dazn. 

I also understand the NL will be available eventually on Amazon Prime Video. 

Well at least I know that Roy takes paracetemol for hayfever -  which seems like an odd choice!