DAZN NL coverage

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

I may not bother again until it is set up properly.  Last night's picture quality gave me a headache - I'll see if Roy has any spare paracetemol...  Certainly won't be paying tjem for boxing and MMA

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I may not bother again until it is set up properly.  Last night's picture quality gave me a headache - I'll see if Roy has any spare paracetemol...  Certainly won't be paying tjem for boxing and MMA

I believe even if it transfers to DAVN matches will still be pay per view. 

15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I believe even if it transfers to DAVN matches will still be pay per view. 

I read £14.99pm or PPV.   Nice to have an option especially as I'm often out on winter Tuesday evenings

12 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I'd have thought Latics camera and facilities would be among the best in the league. 

The commentary certainty isn't. 

I guess Dazn will have their own cameras and commentary at Ebbsfleet but still available on NLTV. 

It appears it will be some time before the extra  channel is set up on Dazn due to technicalites. 

Not all Smart TVs are compatible with Dazn. 

I also understand the NL will be available eventually on Amazon Prime Video. 

It isn’t Oldhams cameras. The national league employs camera operators to go to each game. The first game of the season the camera guy and the equipment were from Birmingham. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I'd have thought Latics camera and facilities would be among the best in the league. 

The commentary certainty isn't. 

I'll qualify this by saying that I like that we have someone like Roy helping around the club, but his co-commentary last night was awful.  Mike's fine as main commentator.

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I guess Dazn will have their own cameras and commentary at Ebbsfleet but still available on NLTV. 

Last year I watched the Altrincham away match on NLTV when it was on BT.  They just used the BT coverage on NLTV.  Hopefully they do the same for the Ebbsfleet game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 1:24 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

How does my dad get this channel if he has an old Sky box?

Channel 429 is their TV channel on Sky and they have 495 on sky for their PPV stuff. 

Edited by Roger Ritchie
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Sky have taken the channels off but if you have access to the apps on your Sky box you can open Dazn from there.

Yes, but not old Sky HD boxes which were mentioned in the post. 

Edited by BP1960