BPAS PODCAST: 29th July '24, S5E1: with Micky Mellon & Darren Royle

16 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

The fanbase is more riled up about a few substandard pies than they were about Abdallah

I'm not sure that's the case. They literally setup a protest group under the last owner. This is just some fans raising some legitimate grievances to produce a better customer experience...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm not sure that's the case. They literally setup a protest group under the last owner. This is just some fans raising some legitimate grievances to produce a better customer experience...

I saw a group outside BP this afternoon threatening to burn down the Main Stand if they don't bring Pukka Pies back

10 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Tell you what, compared to other leagues the prices are indeed shocking. Even the Jamaican Premier League is cheaper than ours…

…but enough about the pie rates of the Caribbean.

Chapeau sir. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

There's too much at steak here to be making pie puns 

Steak & Kiddly pie please

Do you mean Steak & Kidney?

That's what I said, Diddlen't i 

• 1 month later...

Any update about the, from memory, "exciting" plans for the use of BP? I think it was this podcast Darren Royle said there was something upcoming. I assumed he meant there were going to be some gigs announced. Not heard anything for a while.

22 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Any update about the, from memory, "exciting" plans for the use of BP? I think it was this podcast Darren Royle said there was something upcoming. I assumed he meant there were going to be some gigs announced. Not heard anything for a while.

Might be that we'd have about fifty games of Rugby League played on the pitch in two or three months?

22 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

We missed out on an Oasis gig then? 

Have a word with  the Gallagher brothers, they might squeeze us in. 🤔