MATCH: Braintree (H) 10/08/24

23 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

High expectations are fine when it comes to things like effort and attacking intent.

Yep. (But Oldham fans who like runners or grafters are often berated - some want players who have technical ability but often go missing)

This is also the cause of the biggest frustration - even more so than the result sometimes for me. I can handle defeat if the effort and intensity is right. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

I'm an Oldham Athletic fan, I expect to beat Braintree at home.

I hope your expectations are correct, but would you be happy with a 1-0 win?

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Yep. (But Oldham fans who like runners or grafters are often berated - some want players who have technical ability but often go missing)

This is also the cause of the biggest frustration - even more so than the result sometimes for me. I can handle defeat if the effort and intensity is right. 

Well said

So far so good

been impressed with Jez on the left has caused them all kinds of problems I doubt we will see a better ball than that from Gardner for his goal that was superb and Jez took it really well too.

Interesting to see how high the wing backs are particularly from goal kicks we've definitely been working on that.

Someone needs to do a DNA check on Regan Ogle and Check Neil Pointons passport from the mid 90s Surely they are related somehow?

• Like 4