Josh Stones SIGNS

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Gonna put my faith in you and now expect an announcement later today. 

I don't need to make up anything I'm not a young kid I'm 73 yo and computer OK. I ran PC Assist in Oldham, for 25x years.

36 minutes ago, pcassist said:

I don't need to make up anything I'm not a young kid I'm 73 yo and computer OK. I ran PC Assist in Oldham, for 25x years.

I don't think he's saying you made it up, it just looks likely to be a dupe.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Why didn’t you post the link to the article? :mmm:

I think the scenario is that Lofty saw it on the official and posted on here. It was queried on here, when he checked the official, it had been taken down.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I think the scenario is that Lofty saw it on the official and posted on here. It was queried on here, when he checked the official, it had been taken down.

Yeah it’s a bit odd that he didn’t post the link to the article. Usually when someone is posting about breaking news confirmation, they include the link to the article, or the Twitter/Insta post from the official pages, not just as proof, but just to make it easier for people to click on to read the details of the story. It’s just the done thing when posting news.

If he had posted the link we’d be able to see the URL it would contain the headline name and date, which would add some credence to his claim. But given he hasn’t posted a link, and is the only person to have claimed to seen this new article, I think it’s more likely he clicked the link to the old story that was going around on Twitter.

Edited by PlayItLivo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Yeah it’s a bit odd that he didn’t post the link to the article. Usually when someone is posting about breaking news confirmation, they include the link to the article, or the Twitter/Insta post from the official pages, not just as proof, but just to make it easier for people to click on to read the details of the story. It’s just done thing when posting news.

If he had posted the link we’d be able to see the URL it would contain the headline name and date, which would add some credence to his claim. But given he hasn’t posted a link, and is the only person to have claimed to seen this new article, I think it’s more likely he clicked the link to the old story that was going around on Twitter.

I think that may have redefined over-analysis

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Yeah it’s a bit odd that he didn’t post the link to the article. Usually when someone is posting about breaking news confirmation, they include the link to the article, or the Twitter/Insta post from the official pages, not just as proof, but just to make it easier for people to click on to read the details of the story. It’s just done thing when posting news.

You are taking it far too seriously. 

1 hour ago, PlayItLivo said:

Yeah it’s a bit odd that he didn’t post the link to the article. Usually when someone is posting about breaking news confirmation, they include the link to the article, or the Twitter/Insta post from the official pages, not just as proof, but just to make it easier for people to click on to read the details of the story. It’s just the done thing when posting news.

I’m younger than him and I don’t have a clue how to post the link from my phone .

• Like 2

18 hours ago, latics22 said:

I’m younger than him and I don’t have a clue how to post the link from my phone .

I can’t envision the guy who ran a PC repair shop for 25 years struggling to click on URL in a web browser and clicking copy and paste.

It’d be like a gourmet chef not knowing how to make toast.

Edited by PlayItLivo

3 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

I can’t envision the guy who ran a PC repair shop for 25 years struggling to click on URL in a web browser and clicking copy and paste.

It’d be like a gourmet chef not knowing how to make toast.

I didn't copy the URL (wish I had) as I was eager share the information with my fellow Latics fans, my mistake. Lofty

Just now, pcassist said:

I didn't copy the URL (wish I had) as I was eager share the information with my fellow Latics fans, my mistake. Lofty

I don't cook either LOL.