Live game TV access

sorry if this has been covered elsewhere ...

but what platform is available for live overseas viewing for this season?

I live overseas and had the season package last year ...

any pointers appreciated!

Thanks, Steve

6 minutes ago, BucksBlue said:

sorry if this has been covered elsewhere ...

but what platform is available for live overseas viewing for this season?

I live overseas and had the season package last year ...

any pointers appreciated!

Thanks, Steve

Just match passes at the moment £9.99.

You need to register again, last seasons login won't work. 

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Just match passes at the moment £9.99.

You need to register again, last seasons login won't work. 

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/

There are match passes and monthly/season subscriptions available.

Click on the box "passes" for the match pass and "subscriptions" for the monthly/season; as BP states, you need to re-register.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

There are match passes and monthly/season subscriptions available.

Click on the box "passes" for the match pass and "subscriptions" for the monthly/season; as BP states, you need to re-register.

The prices are as follows:

I have included AUD as I live in Brisbane...

Match pass £9.99/$19.39

46 matches at the above rates gives a total cost of £459.54/$891.94

Monthly subscription £24.99/$48.49

Given that we have a match in May it covers 10 months.

Total cost of £249.90/$484.90

Season subscription £189.99/$368.67

Match costs are £4.13/$8.01

Unfortunately, there are no discounts for Roy!

Edited by L1onheartNew
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Other than using the dodgy fitestick is there any way around the 3pm Saturday blackout that's in place for NL fixtures?.

VPN on a device you're watching it on via NL TV. I'm trying Proton VPN today as I bought a month pass. I'll report back later.

57 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

VPN on a device you're watching it on via NL TV. I'm trying Proton VPN today as I bought a month pass. I'll report back later.

I've tried that, earlier it was showing passes as unavailable but now with the VPN app running it's showing as available to buy, I might give it a go.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I've tried that, earlier it was showing passes as unavailable but now with the VPN app running it's showing as available to buy, I might give it a go.

I've used Nord VPN for a few years. Works a treat. The monthly pass is good value for me given I seldom go to away games these days plus working away I miss home games,  especially Tuesday fixtures. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I tried Proton a while ago and it was shite!

I use Surfshark now which has been excellent.

Edited by oafc1955

6 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I tried Proton a while ago and it was shite!

I use Surfshark now which has been excellent.

Reporting back. Worked perfectly. Tethered iPad to phone’s mobile network, only drop in signal was when I forgot and went for a piss.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 6:33 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Reporting back. Worked perfectly. Tethered iPad to phone’s mobile network, only drop in signal was when I forgot and went for a piss.

I noticed the camera coverage of the designated NL match Dagenham v Gateshead was far better than the usual. Altrincham Latics v was the worst I've ever seen, looked like it was from a mobile phone with a drunken operator. 

Curzon Ashton have several match highlights on the NL website and they are excellent. 

13 hours ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

Has anyone managed to fathom out how to watch the Ebbsfleet game next Saturday? I've found that I've got DAZN on my Amazon Prime, but it seems to show nothing but American rugby... at the moment I can't imagine our game popping up in the middle of it. But I could be wrong? 🤔

I saw Dazn on amazon prime and was instantly put off by the extra £14 a month Id have to pay for some non-league football and some 3rd and 4th rate other sports. It doesn't seem like good value for money at all.

Does anyone actually have it?

Edited by GlossopLatic

16 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I saw Dazn on amazon prime and was instantly put off by the extra £14 a month Id have to pay for some non-league football and some 3rd and 4th rate other sports. It doesn't seem like good value for money at all.

I thought I possibly had it, but didn't realise there's an extra £14 p/m charge on top of my Amazon Prime subscription. Sod that.

27 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Quite. I got rid of TNT - will miss out on a bit of cricket but nothing else I want to see on there.  Absolutely nothing else I want see on DAZN.  SKY/TNT/Prime/Netflix/Disney+/Apple TV/DAZN/RacingTV...the list goes on and lines have to be drawn somewhere (they have been well before I reached Disney+!!)

8 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I thought I possibly had it, but didn't realise there's an extra £14 p/m charge on top of my Amazon Prime subscription. Sod that.

Yeah I think it is when I tried looking at the App. I don't know if anyone knows any different?

I'm actually dissapointed we aren't on TNT/BT anymore as getting to the amount of games we have in the south east is always going to be a problem but having them on TV allowed me to watch them but Sky BT amazon and Netflix are more than enough tv I can't justify anymore onto of that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Can't you just login to NLTV and get a match pass?

Outlook email and VPN?

That's how I watch and it's a great stream and doesn't lag. CBA with the hassle of dodgy firestick. I think £5 per match, which is about as much as I watch per month, is fine.

16 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

That's how I watch and it's a great stream and doesn't lag. CBA with the hassle of dodgy firestick. I think £5 per match, which is about as much as I watch per month, is fine.

A one day match pass is more than a fiver, isn't it £9.99?