Live game TV access

8 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Sorry Lags, I should've been clearer. I pay the monthly pass and probably watch five matches per month on average. So it works out around £5 per match.

Likewise I purchase the month pass, sometimes it works out well for me,  others it doesn't due to working away etc.

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I didn't think games that are live on TV can be streamed on NLTV...?

That was the case last year; this year who knows?  The comms on this has been about as incisive as a Shelton/Sheron midfield

9 minutes ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I think the gist of all this is that I won't be watching the match on Saturday, or and other match for that matter, on DAZN. Their viewing figures must be abysmal, as I can't see many others bothering with them either. It's a shame, I enjoyed TNT/BT's overall coverage.

But my understanding is that the game, which kicks off at 17:30, is available to watch on NLTV for £9.99. 👍

My hope is that there will be more than the usual single camera coverage 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

But my understanding is that the game, which kicks off at 17:30, is available to watch on NLTV for £9.99. 👍

My hope is that there will be more than the usual single camera coverage 

Hope its not the Altrincham cameraman.

12 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

I saw Dazn on amazon prime and was instantly put off by the extra £14 a month Id have to pay for some non-league football and some 3rd and 4th rate other sports. It doesn't seem like good value for money at all.

Does anyone actually have it?

I have DAZN - had it for a few years as I watch a lot of boxing paid £100 for the year for the subscription. 

their boxing coverage is really good. They have also been buying up all the niche sports (which I haven’t ever watched) they have women’s champions league and Saudi football in terms of football. 

Think they want £150 for next year

The national league stuff hasn’t come onto the channel yet so I will see what that looks like before deciding if a 50% hike is worth it. 

I paid the months membership for TNT because we were on it last season a couple of times and that was £30 which seemed steep especially if you’re not arsed about the champions league. 

12 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

I have DAZN - had it for a few years as I watch a lot of boxing paid £100 for the year for the subscription. 

their boxing coverage is really good. They have also been buying up all the niche sports (which I haven’t ever watched) they have women’s champions league and Saudi football in terms of football. 

Think they want £150 for next year

The national league stuff hasn’t come onto the channel yet so I will see what that looks like before deciding if a 50% hike is worth it. 

I paid the months membership for TNT because we were on it last season a couple of times and that was £30 which seemed steep especially if you’re not arsed about the champions league. 

That was my view re TNT - I'd already cancelled it.  As I'm not at all arsed about boxing or anything else that DAZN have rights to I suspect I'll be stocking to single match passes.

On 9/22/2024 at 8:51 PM, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

Has anyone managed to fathom out how to watch the Ebbsfleet game next Saturday? I've found that I've got DAZN on my Amazon Prime, but it seems to show nothing but American rugby... at the moment I can't imagine our game popping up in the middle of it. But I could be wrong? 🤔

It will go on DZAN eventually, but for the time being it's £9.99 on the National League website.

I'm hoping the Ebbsfleet game is covered by DAZN cameras and not a one shot miles away from the action by a woozy camera man like at Altrincham. 

It's after the 3pm restriction ruling so UK veiwing is allowed. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

That was my view re TNT - I'd already cancelled it.  As I'm not at all arsed about boxing or anything else that DAZN have rights to I suspect I'll be stocking to single match passes.

You can splash out on a years subscription when your 18/1 bet on Latics winning the league comes up. 😁

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

if we get promoted, we'll be on Sky...

If you back Fondop to be the leagues top scorer you'd get  40/1. Win that you could have TNT Sports as well. 

Better still do a title and top goalscorer double and you could book a world cruise. 😄