Live game TV access

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I know NLTV is shit with single camera, poor focus, steam on the lens

- 😂

But when we go up being able to watch southern away games on the telly is the only thing I’ll miss. 

Won't the iFollow / Sky thing work for League 2?

10 hours ago, hollandspies said:

I imagine the Supporters Bar will reach capacity well before the 5.30pm kick off.

Any suggestions as to where else the game is guaranteed to be shown live please?

Shawside (Tara Leisure) have announced they will have it on. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Mine was much better than the usual NLTV.

Didn't realise I didn't need my VPN, once I logged on to a different stream it was excellent. Pity that was in the 83rd minute. On the plus side I missed the pen.

Edited by Lags

19 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

I thought the Cameras on this were loads better than Tuesday - Tuesday was out of focus every two seconds and blurry for me. 

It does help when you have several cameras instead of just the one! For me that was the best stream to date by a country mile!

2 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Commentator's non stop talking ruins tv football these days. Leave more silences fellas.

The likes of Kenneth Wolstenhome seemed to manage fine without co commentators. 

Had he had one during the 1966 World Cup final he would probably have been interrupted toward the end of the game and the legendary "They think it's all over.. It is now" may never have been heard. 

Same with newsreaders, why do the need two who often get the auto cue wrong between them? 

Edited by BP1960

33 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Had he had one during the 1966 World Cup final he would probably have been interrupted toward the end of the game and the legendary "They think it's all over.. It is now" may never have been heard. 

Same with newsreaders, why do the need two who often get the auto cue wrong between them? 

Which channel has 2 newsreaders?

p.s. I  don't watch ITV news.

38 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I think it's a very good thing to have someone who has played to a high standard giving insight, but that doesn't mean that I think all co-commentators are very good 

59 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I think it's a very good thing to have someone who has played to a high standard giving insight, but that doesn't mean that I think all co-commentators are very good 

No where near as  good as golf co commentators, who really seem clued up on players best attributes, course  hazards and yardage. 

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Kenneth Wolstenhome was also alive 8 years before women in the UK could even vote.  Things change!

• Like 2