Altrincham ticket news

Alty were leaving it as late as possible to try to entice their supporters to attend so when they finally decided to give Latics the extra tickets after their fans faltered it was all a bit of a rush.

People saying our ticket office should have drove down to Altrincham to collect the tickets miss the fact that the tickets hadn't even been printed at that stage. 

6 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Alty were leaving it as late as possible to try to entice their supporters to attend so when they finally decided to give Latics the extra tickets after their fans faltered it was all a bit of a rush.

People saying our ticket office should have drove down to Altrincham to collect the tickets miss the fact that the tickets hadn't even been printed at that stage. 

Yes I noticed that people hadn't picked up on that the tickets hadn't been printed, although wouldn't they have had the tickets available for the home fans, or did they need to re-print details like different turnstiles on them?

7 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

Yes I noticed that people hadn't picked up on that the tickets hadn't been printed, although wouldn't they have had the tickets available for the home fans, or did they need to re-print details like different turnstiles on them?

Yes presume they had to re-print.

19 minutes ago, AndyB2 said:

1500 for an away day on the tram network is pretty poor 

Sold out the initial allocation, the extra 600 tickets only arrived this morning and are in person sales only to sell that many I’d say we’ve done pretty well

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, oafc94 said:

Sold out the initial allocation, the extra 600 tickets only arrived this morning and are in person sales only to sell that many I’d say we’ve done pretty well

I'm sorry you're much too realistic for this forum !   😀

On 8/30/2024 at 4:08 PM, AndyB2 said:

Home end for me. I can’t get to Oldham very easily

In fairness, Latics could find the cure for aids and you’d find the negative in it.

• Like 2

On 8/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, Worcester Owl said:

I don't know about right wing, but it's certainly often a cesspit. And yes, it's poor of the club to only put this info on twitter or to give that site priority. They should be told in no uncertain terms that lots of sane, sensible people won't touch twitter with a bargepole.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn8ljjjmpg5o

right wing cesspit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Nope. That was just one of countless crazy posts which are put on there by idiots of every political persuasion. Describing it as the home of just one political group helps nobody and actually exemplifies the disinformation that the BBC article mentions.

22 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Nope. That was just one of countless crazy posts which are put on there by idiots of every political persuasion. Describing it as the home of just one political group helps nobody and actually exemplifies the disinformation that the BBC article mentions.

'burn immigrants..' wasnt deemed to have broken any rules. seems its more RW than Devarn Green.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

'burn immigrants..' wasnt deemed to have broken any rules. seems its more RW than Devarn Green.

Clearly X's rules are not fit for purpose and need to be strengthened, urgently. If everybody stopped using it (pipe dream I know) Musk would soon get the message.

The woman has rightly been convicted for her appalling post, and I understand is facing jail. My point is, it's not just extremists of the right who live on X. As I said, why anyone uses it at all is beyond me, but each to his/her own!