MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 17/08/24

39 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

My point still stands, I wouldn't be selecting him in front of a younger player now, if he wants to stay he'll probably turn out for the reserves in the B team games.

Serious question. Do we still have a B team?

Passing it around nicely without really going anywhere. Conlon needs to be careful, 1 more foul and he’ll be off, and the ref can’t wait to do it. Gardner not at it yet. Tempo a lot slower than last week and so need to up that in the 2nd half. It’s there for the taking. 

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Need to up the tempo and get some crosses into the box. Never been in trouble but have created very little either!

Look stronger than them, but nothing creative in midfield and lacking up front. 

Ogle needs to get in the game and up his tempo going forward or I can see Caprice replacing him. 

Edited by BP1960

Final balls has been shite, other than that nothing much to report other than Charsley should have done better or at least hit the target when put in, think we will see Kay for Hammond and Caprice for Ogle if it's the same after an hour. Pitch is flat but needs watering really.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Final balls has been shite, other than that nothing much to report other than Charsley should have done better or at least hit the target when put in, think we will see Kay for Hammond and Caprice for Ogle if it's the same after an hour. Pitch is flat but needs watering really.

Not watering it at HT and didn’t before the game. Definitely a tactic to slow the game down. 

• Like 1