MATCH: AFC Fylde (H) 20/08/24

8 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

My first visit to BP in about 15 years. Any tips on where to park? 

Hospital Car Park is decent. £3 and it’s 30 seconds walk from ground. Fills up though, you need to be there an hour before kick off. 

• Bender featured this topic
On 8/18/2024 at 1:46 PM, oafc1955 said:

You have to wonder why he’s still at Fylde?

Pleaded with the club to sign him over 2 years ago. 

Edited by BP1960

5 hours ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Their full setup revolves around Nick Haughton. We gave him the freedom of BP in March. 

Could be an end to end game this as these like attacking. 

I'd start former Fylde player Kay in this one. 

12 minutes ago, another fan said:

Pretty sure that the hospital car park is free after 1930hrs  but you need to check

Just doesn’t sit right with me that people use the car park (unless it’s the designated section provided). As you are potentially taking up a space that someone needs for a loved one in hospital… 

Always winds me up. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Just doesn’t sit right with me that people use the car park (unless it’s the designated section provided). As you are potentially taking up a space that someone needs for a loved one in hospital… 

Always winds me up. 

In all fairness there are usually spaces available in the evening. During the day is a completely different matter when staff, out patients and visitors struggle to find a parking spot.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Might struggle to hit 5k tomorrow night, the weather forecast isn’t great with blustery winds and rain forecast!

Oldham, mid-August. Did you expect anything else? :chubb:

Might be a good game to rest Gardner and bring legs in with Lundstram to offer a bit more cover against Haughton. 

Kay for Hammond also a shout but he’s just back from injury so maybe coming on in the 2nd half better at this stage. 

12 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Always winds me up. 

Spot on 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Caprice start as the left full back given Fyldes next biggest threat after Haughton is Ustabasi on the right wing who roasted us last season. Can’t play Jes against him so likely to be Kitching but it was he who got the run around.

No way Mellon plays Gardner in this, he’s guaranteed to break down if he does 

9 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Caprice start as the left full back given Fyldes next biggest threat after Haughton is Ustabasi on the right wing who roasted us last season. Can’t play Jes against him so likely to be Kitching but it was he who got the run around.

No way Mellon plays Gardner in this, he’s guaranteed to break down if he does 

Just play Jes, let them worry about us!!

• Like 3