• Lundstram
    • Kay
    • Charsley
    • Fondop
    • Hammond
    • Ogle
    • Kitching

This poll is closed to new votes

Monthe for me. The goal edges it. Charsley also excellent, along with Raglan who whilst not terrible last season by any means has come back and been an absolute rock this season. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Monthe. Solid defensively and drove us forward at every opportunity, and obviously scored the equaliser.

Charsley also very good and looks a great signing 

Ditto.

In a game of two halves at 45 mins Jes was MoM .. he ran that flank .... but he faded in the second half and was less involved. Monthe however had a solid first half and an excelent second half so gets my vote. 

Charsley was also excellent and Fondop had a solid game. 

From a Fylde perspective MoM was the ref ... he was brillinat for them 

Special Shithousery award goes to the Fylde goalkeeper who blatenetly punched Raglan in the face and went down about tem mins after holding his face 

1 hour ago, andy_b_100 said:

Special Shithousery award goes to the Fylde goalkeeper who blatenetly punched Raglan in the face and went down about tem mins after holding his face 

Bu it will be great stuff when Garner is back...

Agree with Monthe, however, there were very promising displays from Lundstram, Raglan, and Hobson.    Not so good from Caprice, who was awful. Kitching who was shocking when he came on, and actually made us worse. Jes seems have the same problem as Green had, he only looks good for half a match.  Mike struggled up front, and if he wants to stop people kicking his shins, wear some bloody shin pads man. Kay obviously needs more games to get up to speed, as he was miles off it. I'm confident that when our two strikers are fit again we will look a good team. As it is, we look ok but not brilliant.

22 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I do wish Fondop would stop going to ground at every opportunity. The exaggerated way he rolls about on the floor after a tackle is embarrassing and he needs to wind it in!

It's probably part of the reason refs are reluctant to give him anything.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

I do wish Fondop would stop going to ground at every opportunity. The exaggerated way he rolls about on the floor after a tackle is embarrassing and he needs to wind it in!

In terms of shithousery in the game last night, Fondop going to ground when he gets scythed down isn't something we should be overly concerned about.  He also took a pretty heavy whack to the face when he was defending last night.

I'd hate our team to play like Fylde.  Different level gamesmanship - faking injuries, obstructing, trying to con the ref, time wasting from about 20 minutes in.... 🤮

58 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

a landslide victory for Monthe. have you never heard that? its defo a thing

🤔Of course I have but it was unclear who or what you were referring to…

6 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Agree with Monthe, however, there were very promising displays from Lundstram, Raglan, and Hobson.    Not so good from Caprice, who was awful. Kitching who was shocking when he came on, and actually made us worse. Jes seems have the same problem as Green had, he only looks good for half a match.  Mike struggled up front, and if he wants to stop people kicking his shins, wear some bloody shin pads man. Kay obviously needs more games to get up to speed, as he was miles off it. I'm confident that when our two strikers are fit again we will look a good team. As it is, we look ok but not brilliant.

Awful is strong. We should have scored from one of his crosses second half.