MATCH: Altrincham (A) 31/08/24

Mid-table National League side with the biggest budget in the league.

Embarrassing. Wholesale changes are needed if we are to scrape a play off place but I think that's us done. 

Until next summer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Embarrassing. Wholesale changes are needed if we are to scrape a play off place but I think that's us done. 

Until next summer.

We've only played 6 games!!

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Anybody still think the lack of a clinical striker (bar Norwood) isn’t a problem??? 

I’m going getting pissed. 

Ha, what an absolute shocker! We looked better with Norwood on the pitch but if we need a goal to get a win in a close game, Fondop isn’t the answer. 

I’d also start putting Uchegbulam on the bench. We lack pace when we bring subs on. Caprice could start LWB then Uchegbulam comes on against tired defences. At the moment there’s nothing really exciting to come off the bench. 

I’m sick to death of watching mike

Fondop miss chance after chance. He should not have resigned In the summer. Every games he’s missed a glorious chance. 

the board/manager get your finger out and sign a centre forward. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Turned it off. Think that's me done with Latics this season. What's the fucking point. Another year at this level.

Finished! 24 minutes later......

5 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Until next summer.

• Thanks 1

We were very good for 30 odd minutes in first half.  Should have been two up start of the second.  After that nothing in game and we were very very poor.  Give away a scrappy free kick and they score, Hudson possibly could have done better? 

Football went out the window and couldn't retain possession.  Desperately ran out of steam.

Still have chances and Fondop goes in one on one, I like Fondop but was never confident he was going to finish, Norwood with that chance and there's no doubt, that's the difference.  

Point a fair result I think, should have been 3 though and another frustrating day.  A 30 minute performance is worrying though coupled with Gateshead first half.

Edited by deckyd

Rather get beat 3-0

If there’s anyone here that praises Fondop, we are fucked.

anyone on that pitch 1v1 scores that.

A joke. Ruined an amazing away dayz

5 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

I’m sick to death of watching mike

Fondop miss chance after chance. He should not have resigned In the summer. Every games he’s missed a glorious chance. 

the board/manager get your finger out and sign a centre forward. 

You promised us Smith and Stones.

another game we should have won but only 6 games in , the good news is no more stupid pathetic pessimistic comments from Gking521  till next season , hoorah 

• Like 3