MATCH: Southend United (H) 07/09/24

23 hours ago, mick26 said:

We thought that the first game last season 😂.

I think you must mean this one. Back in a time when we believed that Dan Mooney would be a really special player for us. Sadly that didn't happen. It was a decent game though and in your words, you couldn't finish your dinner.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it seems neither set of fans really know what two teams will turn up.

2 hours ago, Rootshallbloke said:

I think you must mean this one. Back in a time when we believed that Dan Mooney would be a really special player for us. Sadly that didn't happen. It was a decent game though and in your words, you couldn't finish your dinner.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it seems neither set of fans really know what two teams will turn up.

Looking at that I feel much more positive knowing that Magnus Norman won't be in goal tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, Lags said:

Norwood hatrick and he won't crack a smile.  4 1 Latics.

He looks as happy as I've seen him, he's trying and the reception he got last week was nice. 

All it needs now is a goal in front of 2000 adoring away fans at Halifax and a kiss of the badge.

12 hours ago, Rootshallbloke said:

I think in your case it's more whether both teams will turn up.

Need a win today, don’t want to be 5 games without a win this early. Their best player is the right wing back Scott Moriss. Gets forward and scores goals. 

these are heavily depleted one striker missing three of their better players. Surely home win 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jsslatic said:

I think in your case it's more whether both teams will turn up.

Let the train take the strain - It didn't unfortunately. Hopefully the M62 being t/f'd won't cause the team too much pain today.

Edited by Rootshallbloke