MATCH: Southend United (H) 07/09/24

36 minutes ago, ghost of Leonard said:

We started well.

Monte is a walking disaster which was obvious the first time I saw the lad.

Who is recruiting these guys ?

Really don't know which matches some people are watching, sometimes - he's probably been our best player this season... 

• Like 4

Just now, OneSizeFitz said:

Really don't know which matches some people are watching, sometimes - he's probably been our best player this season... 

by a mile. Hasn’t he got a couple of goals that salvaged points for us and a couple of MOM’s 

Terrible 1st half, better 2nd but it had to be really , caprice coming on made a difference and two up top but overall  another disappointing display. Is that 4  games without a win now? Just not good enough 

When every player is a 6/10 in a match at home a draw is probably all you can hope for.

That's now 13 draws from Mellons last 25 fixtures.

4 points from our last 15 is a really poor return and somehow we need to find a way to win, only Ebbsfleet below us in the 5 game form table.

Not sure what all the fuss was about over Dolan, he was a passenger, Lundstrum, Gardner and Conlon all poor in a midfield that was reminiscent of what we put out last season. 

Only bright spark for me was Caprice and Khan who must both be looking towards starting now as they at least showed attacking intent, big worry are the injuries to Norwood and Charsley. We ended up route one again at the end but never really showed enough to take more than a point. Pressure will probably mount on Mellon now, I thought the crowd stayed with them despite the piss poor performance. 

Draws absolutely killing us - again.

• Like 3