MATCH: Halifax Town (A) 10/09/24

10 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

It’s so frustrating. We look distinctly average and this side as it is isn’t going anywhere. We look short especially in midfield.

Just amazes me that York with full rebuild right up there, Rochdale had serious problems and dire period last year but and right up there. It’s so possible to do that over one window in what is a poor league yet we somehow can’t. I’ve seen enough now this season and I can’t say we’ve moved on that much from second half of last year

Have never bought into the pod’s regular claim that the rebuild on the pitch will take a long time due to the off pitch mess that the Rothwells have had to repair.

since August 2022 every player that has landed at the club will be oblivious to and unaffected by the past. Money was thrown at the players (squad and facilities) and we should have expected an immediate impact. The past being irrelevant to our ability to bounce back on the pitch. It’s really simple. 

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

That's that. When you have a 'keeper of such poor quality and an impotent strike force, you simply aren't going to win enough games. 

But you said if we changed manager they’d sort it out? 🤔