MATCH: Woking (A) 14/09/24

Have watched the full game now on NLTV. Team played well with good pressing. 

The back 3 of Monthe, Raglan and Ogle look very good together and look set to continue. One of my favoutite players from the heady days is Gunner Halle and it is good see someone like Ogle taking the position of right back in the defensive 3. His long throw is also a great weapon to have. 

The team played well from the off and really loked like a team in control of the game except for a short time in the second half when Woking pressed for a spell. The response to their goal by Fondop was well deserved. Our first goal was very well worked down the left wing. 

With Charsley due to return in a few weeks it will be interesting to see how the mdfield will be set up. Lundstram had one of his best games and good to see him on the scoresheet. 

Mothe is a player who is very important for us and runs out of defense with ease at times leavng his opponents behind.

Looking forward to next two home games and hope we are up for it like we were on Saturday.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Norewgian Gunnar said:

The back 3 of Monthe, Raglan and Ogle look very good together and look set to continue. One of my favoutite players from the heady days is Gunner Halle and it is good see someone like Ogle taking the position of right back in the defensive 3. His long throw is also a great weapon to have. 

The team played well from the off and really loked like a team in control of the game except for a short time in the second half when Woking pressed for a spell. The response to their goal by Fondop was well deserved. Our first goal was very well worked down the left wing. 

With Charsley due to return in a few weeks it will be interesting to see how the mdfield will be set up. Lundstram had one of his best games and good to see him on the scoresheet. 

Mothe is a player who is very important for us and runs out of defense with ease at times leavng his opponents behind.

Looking forward to next two home games and hope we are up for it like we were on Saturday.  

Nice 👍

19 minutes ago, Norewgian Gunnar said:

Monthe probably has more goal involvements than any other player and that's before you consider he's arguably been our best defender alongside Raglan this season, again on Saturday he hits a beautiful cross field pass for Fondop to score the third, previously that would have been passed around the back until we lost it, it's nice to see a centrehalf who not only spots the pass but also completes it. He's a huge player for us this season and also offers the balance on the left we've badly missed. 

11 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Monthe probably has more goal involvements than any other player and that's before you consider he's arguably been our best defender alongside Raglan this season, again on Saturday he hits a beautiful cross field pass for Fondop to score the third, previously that would have been passed around the back until we lost it, it's nice to see a centrehalf who not only spots the pass but also completes it. He's a huge player for us this season and also offers the balance on the left we've badly missed. 

But he's got a mistake in him some have noted !!!  🙄

• Like 1

13 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

He also started the move for the first goal with a forward pass to Hammond who moved it on smartly to Kitching.

14 hours ago, Norewgian Gunnar said:

Can you watch match retrospectively on NLTV without initially paying to view it?

I can't commit to watching away matches live but could watch them later.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

Can you watch match retrospectively on NLTV without initially paying to view it?

Could last year, not sure about this one.

On 9/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

I think you can and they’re available more quickly than they were last season. That was the case the one time I did it this season when it was available the next morning.

You can watch last night’s fylde v Southend game now and it looks like that was put up 9 hours ago. 

This is far from proof that it’s like that every game mind, they’re a bit of a law unto themselves!

On 9/17/2024 at 9:40 PM, Bobledgersheart said:

Yes you can. I am overseas, and this season I watch the full game about 5-6 hours after the game has finish.

You have to be register with NLTV to watch, but registration is free.

13 hours ago, Punce said:

Could last year, not sure about this one.

12 hours ago, nzlatic said:

I think you can and they’re available more quickly than they were last season. That was the case the one time I did it this season when it was available the next morning.

You can watch last night’s fylde v Southend game now and it looks like that was put up 9 hours ago. 

This is far from proof that it’s like that every game mind, they’re a bit of a law unto themselves!

3 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Yes you can. I am overseas, and this season I watch the full game about 5-6 hours after the game has finish.

You have to be register with NLTV to watch, but registration is free.

Thanks for your replies but I stumbled on the correct way to view shortly after posting my request.

I've watched the firsy half of Woking so far and will watch the rest today. 👍 😀