FA Cup first round proper

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

1000 gone already

Any idea how I order 3 tickets on the website with 3 season tickets…do I have to order them individually?

Is it reserved seating?

Edited by oafc1955

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

These tickets aren’t linked…were they reserved seats?

Not on the order, but they might be numbered when you collect them. Email Adam with the order numbers and ask for them to be sat near each other- I always ask for seats near the front at away games where there will be a fair few there...

1 minute ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

This will sell out by weekend, won't it? Possibly by tonight.

Well they just sold another 30+ in the 5 minutes it took me to order my 3 so I guess they’ll be gone pretty damn quick!!

34 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The question is will we get more? This was always selling out lets face it wevare on a good run abd its a chance to renew old acquaintances.

Doubt it. If they give us another section it'll be in another stand which presents increased police / stewarding costs. The extra sales probably won't outweigh the costs for that.

Besides, when they played United and Spurs in the cup in recent years. I don't think they had any more than that Cowshed stand anyway, so I doubt we would.

1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Doubt it. If they give us another section it'll be in another stand which presents increased police / stewarding costs. The extra sales probably won't outweigh the costs for that.

Besides, when they played United and Spurs in the cup in recent years. I don't think they had any more than that Cowshed stand anyway, so I doubt we would.

Quite probably. The only reason too though will be the fact that there won't be the same demand from home fans as there was for those fixtures and with quite a few spare might see the attempt atleast to get tickets in the home end.