So it looks like this 

• Stoke U21 (h) - 1st October NLC
  • Solihull Moors (h) - 5th October League
  • Halifax Town (h) - 12th October FA Cup
  • 15th October Potential Replay FA Cup
  • Sutton United (a) - 19th October League
  • Maidenhead United (a) - 22nd October League
  • Dagenham & Redbridge (h) - 26th October League

Interesting month coming up with the run we are on. All four league games look winnable on paper but on the flip it'd be easily possible to not win any of them.

I do think we've a great chance to beat Solihull in the first of them. Sutton have picked up a little bit and came down with lofty expectations so will be far from an easy game. Maidenhead started very poorly but have picked up recently. A side we've a good record against and I can't see finishing much above mid-table. Dagenham another who had a decent start but haven't won in the last two.

Two cup games, more than winnable. 

So what's people expectations, thoughts and what would be considered a good, average, poor month, would 7 be a good or steady return?

I personally think we could win 3 of the 4 and that'd be a great month with progression in the cups. 7 would be a good return. Wouldn't shock me if lost at Sutton, drew at Maidenhead and then failed to win one of the home games either though. 

I do think Micky and the boys are onto something this season though, hoping we can find 3 wins from the 4 leagues games which I reckon would have us top two.

8 hours ago, JumpingJoshLundstram said:

I personally think we could win 3 of the 4 and that'd be a great month with progression in the cups. 7 would be a good return. Wouldn't shock me if lost at Sutton, drew at Maidenhead and then failed to win one of the home games either though. 

Don’t think you’re too far off there. Only difference I’d say is I think we’ll get a result at Sutton, and might struggle against maidenhead. (But could just be my ingrained typical Latics) 

7 would be good. 

9 would be great.