Oldham Supporters all the way from New Zealand - Going to Oldham vs Barnet

Hi Oldham Supporters 

Me and a few mates in New Zealand have been Oldham fans for around 10 years, when we all chipped in to get the Oldham Kit for our 7 a-side team, we chose the kit because it was on special from a sports outlet website, we didn't know much about the team at all. 

Even though it was by chance we would represent Oldham, we always have done so with pride and have learnt to love the badge. Now that many of us have made the journey over to London, we have been eyeing up a good chance to see the Latics in the flesh. 

I noticed that they are playing away against Barnet on the 9th November and thought this would work out perfectly. 

I was wondering if there would be a meeting place before the game for Oldham supporters to catch up and maybe have a few pints, as I know some of us boys would love to hear some war stories of Oldham throughout the years. 

I have put in a photo of us taking out the Mt Wellington 2-division a few years back in mighty Oldham Blue. 

Looking forward to the game. 

Jack

47689507_10211087170809881_8596136048034

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Ackey said:

Bumping this to the main board for visibility!  @24hoursfromtulsehill as the (legally binding and not to be trifled with) guardian of OASIS... who's going to Barnet and do they want to suggest a pub to Jack and his mates please? 

Should be fine as long as they don't get on the wrong side of Will.