Mouldy old dough etc

It has been mentioned in passing by others that the club doesn’t appear to play MOD anymore. Also Boys in Blue and Fanfare for the Common Man have fallen by the wayside.

hugely disapointing.

anyone know what’s going on and whether the Foundation has raised it with the club? 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

The AC/DC rubbish they play before the game is a bit weird. 

We have been wining recently so let’s keep it. 

I didn't realise it was AC/DC, but its is shite! (Or am I just showing my age?)

Bring it back . . . ⬇️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

The AC/DC rubbish they play before the game is a bit weird. 

We have been wining recently so let’s keep it. 

Maybe it's a whiz to annoy the opposition? 

6 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Or . . . ⬇️

Can’t recall us ever winning when this is on, it’s a no from me. Fanfare for the common man always liked as i do mouldy old dough just because it reminds me of a bygone era. AC/DC why not if it revs them up. 

11 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Can’t recall us ever winning when this is on, it’s a no from me. Fanfare for the common man always liked as i do mouldy old dough just because it reminds me of a bygone era. AC/DC why not if it revs them up. 

As 'Boys in Blue' was released in 1990, I think it's safe to say that Latics might have won the odd game since then!

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

I didn't realise it was AC/DC, but its is shite! (Or am I just showing my age?)

Bring it back . . . ⬇️

I just love that. It reminds me of when I was a little lad, I’d go to BP with my dad and Jimmy Frizzell was manager. Oh yes, and Alan Groves was on the left wing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

As 'Boys in Blue' was released in 1990, I think it's safe to say that Latics might have won the odd game since then!

It is the odd one  😂, but no I meant recently , don’t really remember it being played much back then other than the cup exploits. Just remember them coming out to fanfare for the common man then MOD at half time or before the game. 

I like the ACDC, I would prefer MOD but not Boys in Blue, for me it just reminds me of the end of games after dreary 0-0 draws on wet Tuesday nights back in the late aughts. I can see how MOD would be dreary to the players though, they've got no connection to it.