MATCH: Sutton United (A) 19/10/24

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Definitely, he will be one of the 1st names on the team sheet, seems to have sorted his discipline problem too. 

It'll take a massive about turn for many to admit that.  The old shouts will return when he misses an Alty type chance in future games.

It's not important anyway, as long as the team is winning.

What's important is that I was right all along.  Again.  it's becoming a burden.

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

It'll take a massive about turn for many to admit that.  The old shouts will return when he misses an Alty type chance in future games.

It's not important anyway, as long as the team is winning.

What's important is that I was right all along.  Again.  it's becoming a burden.

Are you Eyresy in disguise. 

Felt like we took our foot off the gas a little bit towards the end of that half. Sutton haven't threatened too much but would like a 2nd goal early on in the 2nd half just to help us control the game. Some nice link up play at times between lundstrum and the front 2. Hard to tell from the camera angle but I think this is quite a narrow pitch and we've not had as much success from the long crossfield balls. If we can get it down and try to play through them a bit more 2nd half we'll create more.