MATCH: Sutton United (A) 19/10/24

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Solihull now 4-1 up against Barnet that result the other week really doesn't look that bad.

Congratulations to Manchester United who have now over taken Mike Fondop on goals scored in the league this season all it took was a £1 billion squad.

How many OGs?

Great win, 3 goals, a couple more for the missed sitter tally (Drummond and Stretton) and a few other good chances created as well. 

Lundstram class again, Payne looked very good. Thought that was Norwood’s brightest game too. 

Some good results elsewhere, although the late FGR winner is a shame. 4 points off the top…

Lundstram is looking a serious player now. Fair play to Mellon and Brabin because what they have done with him is really starting to work. 

He’s the 10 and creativity we have been needing. Can still improve but he’s doing so much more these last few games. 

Solid away performance with Hudson and Sutton looking off it. 

We should have scored more which is only a good sign! Onto Tuesday. 

• Like 1

Just now, nzlatic said:

Great win, 3 goals, a couple more for the missed sitter tally (Drummond and Stretton) and a few other good chances created as well. 

Lundstram class again, Payne looked very good. Thought that was Norwood’s brightest game too. 

Some good results elsewhere, although the late FGR winner is a shame. 4 points off the top…

It was Gardner not Stretton. No idea why he was in that position though 😂

Great result and well done to the lads..again!

I'm avoiding coming on here pre-match because I cannot stand the doom-and-gloom negative comments about our 'upcoming loss'. Have some fucking belief in an improving squad. 

FWIW, I had Latics down as 1-4 away winners, in my head. :D 

• Like 1