Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I won?

Ah newbies... gotta love em...

I am bloomin Bored - signed off work and not allowed to leave the house otherwise I will spread disease to the world... aaaarrrggghhhhhh! Am actually going slightly stir crazy.... and theres only so much grot and Daytime TV you can watch... before you either go blind or mental....

Anyone got any new annoyingly simple yet addictive internet based games that can frustrate me for the next few hours???

Oh - and L.Ron Hubbard - decent Sci-Fi author?? Are you joking - Have you read battlefield earth?? admittedly better than the bilge of a film but still tripe... give me Asimov, Banks, or even the comically named Ben Bova any day...

Ah newbies... gotta love em...

I am bloomin Bored - signed off work and not allowed to leave the house otherwise I will spread disease to the world... aaaarrrggghhhhhh! Am actually going slightly stir crazy.... and theres only so much grot and Daytime TV you can watch... before you either go blind or mental....

Anyone got any new annoyingly simple yet addictive internet based games that can frustrate me for the next few hours???

Oh - and L.Ron Hubbard - decent Sci-Fi author?? Are you joking - Have you read battlefield earth?? admittedly better than the bilge of a film but still tripe... give me Asimov, Banks, or even the comically named Ben Bova any day...

http://www.footiemanager.com/ heres a good football manager game

• 2 weeks later...
A few years I think. Its just this minute finished the qualifying and Latics finished 2nd. We are going up!!! :grin:

If only this could happen in real life. Well you always keep the faith l suppose you have to being a Latics fan :grin: